If we suspect tobacco or marijuana smoking, vaping or anything related has occurred in your room during your stay, a $200 cleaning fee will be charged to your account, and you may risk eviction.
The Sleep Suite Motel welcomes our guests travelling with well-behaved dogs, subject to availability and local and provincial laws. The following represents our dog-friendly hotel policies:
- Service dogs accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted with appropriate documentation
- Maximum of 2 dogs per guest room. Dogs must be presented and registered with the front desk prior to checking in.
- Dogs must be fully trained, clean, and appropriately restrained by the owner at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is present with owner in the guest’s room
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the hotel guest room unless kenneled
- Dogs must be kept off of all beds and furniture
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog(s) in guest rooms, throughout hotel property, and in the neighborhood.
- Proof of vaccinations must be available upon request
- Dogs are not allowed in the breakfast room, board room, or roaming the corridors unless en route to the patio or main exit
- Please be respectful to other hotel guests. Not everyone will share the same love for dogs as you do so please keep your pets restrained and do not approach others with your dog without invitation
- We want everyone to get a “Suite Sleep” – so any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed. If this clause is breached, guests may be asked to vacate the hotel without refund or to remove their dog(s)
- There is a standard fee of $15 per dog per night (plus applicable taxes)
- Guests agree to pay the hotel for any and all damages caused by their dog(s) and any expenses incurred by the hotel for pet disturbances. Any additional cleaning or property damage caused by their dog(s), including but not limited to stained or damaged linens, furniture and/or flooring; urine or feces; and all other cases determined will be at the hotel’s sole discretion. The hotel reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages and additional cleaning fees. If the damage in the room leaves the room unrentable while repairs are being done, the guest agrees to pay the nightly rate for the room until it is available to be rented again.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries resulting from their dog(s). Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and employees from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s dog(s)